5 Tips to Create a Professional LinkedIn Profile
1. Good cover picture related to your industry:
Cover pictures will help your Profile visitor to gain the Max idea about your Field of Work, So every time make sure to make good & industry-related Cover images for your LinkedIn Profile.
2. Personal Photo for a Profile pic, make sure that it should be above the shoulder:
Having a Proper Profile photo helps you to make your own brand face as a Brand, always make sure to Upload a nice-looking your won Photo which should be above your shoulder.
3. Simple, Short & Attractive Headline which will describe you in a smart way:
Having a Simple, Short headline that describes more about yourself & your work. will directly help & attract a viewer to know more about you & they might follow you.
4. In the About Section you have to put the Brief of your Journey and Education:
Now here is a Tip of Iceberg, Just because the way you describe yourself will create a very strong impact on the next person, So you have to Give a quick & Brief of your Journey and Education & the more about your Project/ startup or just anything on what you are working want to make in future.
5. Write impactful points in the experience description including Bullets and State forward Points like a resume:
Whenever you’re witting about yourself & giving a Brief always make sure to Including Bullets and State forward Points like a resume. It will help the reader to get a Proper Understanding of each point you Writer & it also looks good and Professional.
So these are the tips that I used to make my LinkedIn Profile which Worked.
Hope you Liked it & got some value from this Article then make sure to drop your Comment below & share it with your Friends & colleague and hit a like button.
Know you can Help the Author of the article via the below Contribution Methods. & it will help and motivate the writer to provide this type of Content.
Author: Shivraj Patil.