7 Most important Quotes from "AS A MAN THINKETH" book
Updated: Sep 9
1. "Good thought bear good fruit, bad thought bad fruit."
2. "A Sour Face does not come by Change; it is made by Sour Thoughts."
3. "Doubt & Fear are the great enemies of Knowledge."
4. "A strong man cannot help a weaker unless that weaker is willing to be helped."
5. "He who would accomplish little must sacrifice little; he who would achieve much must sacrifice much; he who would attain highly must sacrifice greatly."
6. "Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom."
7. "Self-control is strength; Right Thought is mastery; Calmness is power."
Article Written by: Shivraj Patil